CREATE STRUCTURED SURVEYS AND WORKFLOWS THAT ENFORCE CLEAR OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR REPEATABLE TASKS PERFORMED BY EMPLOYEES.
Structured surveys on your phone or tablet allow for operational procedures to be carried out consistently across shifts and across stores. Managers can create and update surveys via the StoreLynk web portal, setting locations, schedules and questions for employees to execute repeatable tasks. Stores and restaurants create surveys for almost any operational procedure, including:
- Store opening & closing procedures
- Dining room & store cleanliness
- Kitchen & stockroom standards
- Maintenance issues & upkeep
Simple Data Gathering
With the easy-to-use StoreLynk app, surveys are always available for your employees via their phone or tablet. The pre-defined workflow initiates a survey for an employee to go through the checklist or operating procedure. For issues or items of interest, pictures can be attached, videos captures and notes added. By capturing information consistently across shifts and stores critical issues are addressed and recurrent issues are identified.
- Structured survey-style checklists
- Pictures & video attachments
- User, date/time, & location data
- Mobile App: iOS and Android support
With consistent and standardized reviews and quality assurance procedures, follow up actions are clearer and more organized. With notes and exception reporting, issues are clearly identified and recurrent problems are addressed more quickly.
- Note issues for remediation
- Categorize & organize issues
- Understand trends & recurring issues
- Implement procedural improvements